Saturday, February 18, 2006

What's the symbology of that?

It's hard to believe that I am watching The Boondock Saints on the WB at 2:00 a.m. If you haven't seen the movie, you should do yourself a favor and check it out. I'd say its a classic, but I have no idea how many people have even seen it. I know all my friends and everyone I know has seen it and loves it, but I get the feeling that it's not a 100% home run already with the indie scene... I think... it should be. Very good film, especially when you can talk about it with friends.

SMECKER: So now we got a 'huge guy' theory and a serial crusher theory, good job.

So if you haven't seen it put it on your Netflix queue, if you have know you're in good company...

GREENLEIGH: These guys are long gone by now. The only way you're gonna find them is to drag a potato through South Boston. Good luck. Thanks for comin' out!
MURPHY: You'd probably have better luck with a beer.
SMECKER: Hey Greenleigh, onion bagel. No cream cheese.

Have a good night, all. I'm going to see how they deal with the 1,000,000 1/2 swear words in this movie.

Go WB...

No comments: