Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sometimes I Rhyme Slow

Cruising around the web today, I was introduced to the "mash up" of Jose Gonzalez' album Veneer with various hip-hop artists for the compilation Sometimes I Rhyme Slow. I listened to the samples on Myspace for like an hour straight. If you like hip-hop but feel it's missing something without live instrumentation, this is the mix for you (me...).

Head over to Josh Spear for more information and links.

TRACK LISTING:
1. Go + All You Deliver, Common

2. Get ‘Em High + Lovestain, Kanye West feat. Talib Kweli & Common

3. Good Mourning + Deadweight on Velveteen, Reflection Eternal

4. The Light + Heartbeats, Common feat. Erika Badu

5. Two Words + Slow Moves, Kanye West feat. Mos Def & Freeway

6. Dreams + Crosses, The Game

7. My Favorite Ladies + Remain, MF Doom

8. One Love + Stay in the Shade, Nas

9. The Greatest Show on Earth + Hints, Aceyalone

No comments: