Thursday, April 05, 2007

Love for the new collection at Full Bleed




















I wanted to take a break from only surveying music and show some love for the collection to tees at FullBleed.org. The work of Rob Dobi, his Series 5 shirts have been on my wish list for the last few days. Well, I held out as long as I could, but caved this morning and ordered two. Thank you to my credit card companies for making it possible..

Aside from the amazing artwork on each shirt, I appreciate FullBleed's dedication to letting the shirts speak for themselves:
"I decided early on that FullBleed wouldn't be branded like the rest of the 'clothing companies' that exist nowadays. You pay enough money for a shirt, why have it act as a billboard?"
Judging from the work I've seen, such branding isn't necessary. I can already see random people coming up to me and asking where I got my shirts.

From what I can tell the Series 5 line was just launched April 1 and people far more in the know than I have jumped on it. I missed out on a couple of my favorite designs because my size was already out of stock. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the second runs.

FullBleed on myspace.
[via]

No comments: